Here are the guidelines to follow:
1. I only wash my hair twice a week. On the other days I use baby powder (my friend Kelci gave me this tip) to get rid of any shiny spots.
2. I kept diaries all through childhood. I shudder to think of those paper mountains of hormone ridden teen angst getting into the wrong hands. I'm not sure where they are right now, but I think my mom has some idea, as she quoted a particularly embarrassing line about an old 7th grade flame at our last Thanksgiving get together.
3. I have high hopes of inventing something fantastic before I turn 40. An idea I'm working on: flip-flops that are incognito metal detectors. (And by "working on" I mean telling people, hoping they will offer to pay me for the idea.)
4. I'm 36.
5. I'm a hardcore people watcher. I hope those slowpoke scientists hurry up with the Harry Potter invisibility cloak so I can indulge without getting busted.
6. As much as I love kids, I'm not going to have any.
7. I starting blogging partially because I enjoy talking to myself.
I would like to pass this award on to:
(not sure if the above site is still active)
Okay, I've listed the blogs I read with regularity that haven't been nominated yet. Please let me know about your blog, or any other great ones, so I can check them out and add to my reading list.
Question: What awesome blogs do you read that I need to know about?