I also made quick and delicious Brussel sprouts. (Brussels are one of the few veggies I don't eat raw.) I started with the giant stalk Full Circle Farm sent to us. I cut off the sprouts, tossed them in EVOO and sea salt and baked them at 400 until the outsides were light brown and crispy. I know I say this about everything, but these are soooo good.
Dessert tonight is chocolate.
1. Hand mix a blob of almond butter with a little sea salt, agave, vanilla and dried coconut.
2. Make a chocolate coating with equal parts raw cacao, melted coconut butter, and agave or maple syrup. Add a dash of vanilla and a pinch of sea salt.
3. Stick a little of the almond butter mixture into a candy mold and cover with the chocolate. Or roll the almond butter into a ball and dip into the chocolate.
4. Put in the fridge to harden.
5. Think about how lucky you are to be enjoying chocolate for dessert!
Question: Has anyone tried making raw coconut yogurt? I'm thinking about ordering some probiotics to try it out. Any suggestions?